Frequently Asked Questions
Versatile Shoe Sole?
Yes, the sole we created to allow you to dance, spin, twist and slide like no other. We bring the most innovate versatile shoe sole that gives you an optimum dance performance.
Can I Wear Your Shoes Outdoors?
Yes, Our versatile dance shoes give you the best of both worlds. Wear them in or outdoors, rain or shine without the worry of the quick wear and ShoeBag FREE!
Is the Rubber Sole Flexible?
“One-of-a-kind” dance sole is sleek, reliable & durable. The sole is supportive yet ultra light weight, which makes our shoes more comfortable than the traditional jazz shoes. We guarantee our shoes are suitable for your dance lifestyle.
How Can I Purchase Your Shoes?
Customers outside of Miami Florida area, please use the Paypal system in place or contact us for more information.
Do I Have to purchase a couple sizes down or up from my regular street shoe size?
Ordering a coupe sizes up it was the old days, currently most of our shoes collection are accuracy fit. Except the Slip On shoes like the A’s and the Rio Dance shoe collection they are snug fit to grab your feet better due to the laceless shoe. For more information please email, text or call us with your questions or concerns.
Exchange and Returns
What is your exchange and return policy?
Your business is important to us, we want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us within 24 to 48 hours and explain the reason for you exchange or return:
- All returns must be within 7 days of receipt.
- All returns must be in new condition, Unworn, and in their original package.
- Shoes which have been used or worn can not be returned or exchanged.
- Applicable to all shoes: soiled shoes and shoes with soiled soles can NOT be returned or exchanged.
- Once we have received the purchased items and everything is correct we will credit the cost of shoes, shipping charges are non refundable.
- Please allow up to one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
- Shipping charges will be only be refunded if we sent you the wrong item or if the item is defective.
- All returns or exchanges must be sent or mailed back to us by insured courier service such as United State Postal Service (USPS) FedEx or UPS. For your protection we highly recommend you to obtain a tracking number or insurance when you ship your items back to us.
- Returns not received within 7 days of receipt are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Applicable to special orders:
- Special orders cannot be exchanged or returned, all our special orders are custom made.
- Please contact us for your exchange or return at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (305)-998-8895